Tentative list (so I don't forget):
- Notebooks (hey; it's back to school time and supplies get cheap... It's the one perk to having your birthday around Labor Day, LOL.... A "writer's" dream!
- Pens/Pencils (even though I have a million and one, I always need more).
- More Tatting needles (so I can go ahead and bend them to the comfort of my hand via hours of tatting, LOL).
- More tatting thread; especially variegated threads.
- Black tatting thread --it's a must and I'm getting fearful on my stock! LOL.
- Green threads --sure, I'm not fond of the color, but I can't make flowers without stems and leaves forever, can I?
- One of them there plastic boxes to organize threads that are on the classic cardboard/plastic flat spools... (My mom is using one for beads that I used for beads when I was probably 6 or 7. LOL. It has my name written on it, fading, and she's not givin' it up. LOL.)
- Maybe a metal bookmark or two to adding tatting to?
So, after all that, here's a question: As a tatter, what's your thread preference? Do you have an absolute favorite?