Layout

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Facebook Status

I just posted this as my Facebook status and realized that, while shouting in from the Facebook rooftops is lovely, this is better shared here:


I swear that the tatting community (not tattoos, LOL) is the best community in the world filled with the most caring, generous people!  They are all so wonderful!  As if creating pretty things isn't rewarding enough, being part of such an awesome community is certainly well worth the hours and hours of frustration endured in learning and untangling threads! :-)  Surely, there is no better community in the whole of the universe and beyond!
Thank you all for the inspiration both in tatting and otherwise.  You are all amazing and I cannot tell you how fortunate I feel that I was lucky enough to find my way to the world of tatting.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  


Love to all,
Stephanie Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment