Layout

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Doily Time! (Motif #3 / 25)

I finally got the last round done today!  :-D  I sewed in the ends for the first round, but it's time to do the dishes and I just couldn't wait to show that I finished something! *blushes*  


This is "Small Round #11" from Annie's Attic Ultimate Book of Tatted Doilies done in DMC Cebelia 712, size 30. 5 1/2" round. 



It's not as spiderweb-looking as I was expecting (which is good) and the picture is darker than it actually is, but it's finished!!!  :-)

With love,
Stephanie Grace

6 comments:

Gina said...

Fabulous! Glad to see you are out of your rut now!

BTW, I like your side pictures of the bleeding hearts and the blog description. Very snazzy!

Fox said...

Beautiful! And I love your enthusiasm! I well know that feeling of wanting to get it up on the screen RIGHT NOW!
Fox : )

God's Kid said...

That looks fabulous! :)

tattrldy said...

Looks great! Like the new look of your blog - very nice.

Victoria said...

Hey, sis! I think the doily is beautiful.

Love,
Vikki

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Congratulations! It is such a wonderful feeling to finish a project. So what is next?

Post a Comment