Layout

Friday, May 21, 2010

Today's Tatting Adventures...

So, here's what I did today:
1. A "3D" flower that looks like a flower, but not the rose it was supposed to be. OOps... I still think it's pretty though! :-P

2. A little design that may have turned into a flower, but I stopped at four "petals".


3. A simple design that I wrote out and then decided to try; I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it again and they'll go on either side of #2 as a bracelet or something.


4. Gave up on a necklace that I thought I'd like but that got me frustrated.


5. Finally learned split rings!  So simple... I can't believe I didn't even bother looking up how to do it before today!  I can now try my hand at more patterns that I've been closing due to SR abbreviations! LOL. 


Well, that's about it, I think... Oh! And I realized that I'm plain intimidated by even medium-sized projects.  I like ones that I can get done quickly or in different parts --quite afraid of getting near the end and messing up and having to waste the whole thing.  :-/  


-Stephanie Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment