Again too lazy to re-size.
01. I posted this one before, but I added a caterpillar to the bottom. He came off the sticker sheet while the shuttle was in view, so I figured he wanted to be there.
02. MINE! I actually kind of love this one. I used pearl white and metallic silver paints, some flowers cut from shelf paper, and a glittery "S" sticker. I wanted to use a blue "S", but the blue was the wrong shade, so... yay! Mine. Mine. Mine. LOL.
03. On this one, I just mixed lavender paint with pearl and white until it was that color and then added a miniature pressed flower and petals from another pressed flower.
*On two and three, I also added a layer of white napkin before the pearl/ purple paints. I'm not sure if it really makes a difference, but the napkin was nearby, LOL. ;-)
I sat with some skeins of HDT that I've had for a year or two (or longer?) today and wound them onto cardboard bobbins and bits. Then, I grabbed a little plastic box (I'm obsessed with the shoe-box sized plastic boxes, LOL), and well... The "To Give" stash currently consists of:
- Aforementioned HDT.
- Tiny Nail Decals
- Size 70 and/or 80 threads
- A few beads (I didn't touch my bead stash yet, but I had a little envelope with a few beads in it on my table). More beads will definitely be added.
I'm rambling. My fingers got excited when I was typing about the "MINE" shuttle and, well, they don't want to slow down. Sorry.
Any complaints/ requests/ suggestions as I'm compiling this stash to giveaway? The more that goes in the box, the more winners we'll have, I think. At least, that makes sense to me. :-P We're at... eleven(?) comments and I don't think it will get higher, so I'm wondering about consolation prizes. Maybe beads and at least ten yards of thread for everyone? We'll see... By the way, if you've commented or do comment of the giveaway post three posts down and read all of tonight's (this morning's) babbling, you can feel free to tell me your preferences about the things that I've mentioned. I don't want anyone feeling disappointed. I know that feeling. It's not pleasant. ;-)