Layout

Friday, June 18, 2010

Camera Wos #2. LOL.

Call me lazy, but I didn't take the pictures... How is this being lazy?  Well, because I keep looking at the camera and just not wanting to go into the other room and get batteries... Oops.

As per Ms. Eborall's comment to the last post, I'm going to try and hook up my printer/scanner --another lazy thing waiting to happen. LOL.  I know it won't print (It ran out of Cyan, so I bought it Cyan... Got it home, put it in, and it told me then that it was out of Magenta too...) but I'm hoping that I'll get it to scan.  This will require some research, too, since I'll have to get it to work with my Linux OS.  I never installed it after my switch from Windows since I doubt I'll ever get ink.  *rolls eyes*

Okay, okay... going to try it.  Not to mention, I have a few more little "flutterbys" to add to this chain.... Still have to do the crochet part of the first edging attempt too... And still have that bear to put together.  What the heck have I been doing with my time? LOL. 

-Stephanie Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment