Layout

Monday, October 31, 2011

Being a Good Girl ...and Name Change?

I decided to be a good girl and do a post!  :-)  I figured that, since I mentioned the blanket/bed cover, I should share a picture...
That was a few weeks ago... I'm nearly finished with the second row (I've been thinking in blocks of nine... 35 blocks sounds a lot less daunting than 315 motifs...).  Of course, I got bored.  I think mainly because of stopping to hide ends. *rolls eyes*  the pile of 'stuff' in the background are our comforters (we don't share... we're both cover-hogs).  I needed them out of my way and I was hoping they'd dull down the light a bit...  


Anyway, here's a closer picture of the motifs:
I'm using Caron Simply Soft yarn in Soft Blue and Grey Heather and, of course, one of my Rosewood tatting needles from Lacis!  :-D  The pattern is "Rosebud Refreshment Set" from The Tatter's Treasure Chest Edited by Mary Carolyn Waldrep.  Yup, you might see coasters, I saw a blanket. LOL. (It was actually my second choice of pattern... the first didn't work with the yarns I bought so I ended up using the colors I'd bought for a scarf for myself... Grr...  No scarf for me, it seems. LOL.). 


Now, the name change thing... I'm probably going to change the name of this blog to 'Sapphire & Grace' as that's the name of my Facebook page.  :-)  They should match, right?  Just lettin' you gals and guys(?) know now.  :-)  

Well, I'm working on a bracelet that I want to see finished (I love it in y head, LOL).  Happy tatting to all an to all a good night! ;-)

With love,
Stephanie Grace

2 comments:

Angelica Weatherby said...

That is awesome and lol yes NaNo starts in 2 hours! Mwuahuahahahaha Too bad you have writer's block. :( Keep up the great work I love what you're doing. :)

God's Kid said...

I can't wait to see that blanket/bedcover!!! It's looking great!! :)

Post a Comment