Layout

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Redundancy? (Motifs #7 and 8/25)

Anyone remember me saying I get on a pattern and just keep doing it over and over again?  Well, it still rings true! LOL.  Another bookmark...  This time done in LizBeth Black and LizBeth #626; Shell Pink Lt. (The one that doesn't match Seashells... LOL).


What's that you say? Where's the usual rambling?  Okay, okay... I'll try to appease you... ;-)

When I first started tatting and hunting down patterns on the internet (last year, LOL!), one of the firsts that I couldn't resist trying was "Rememberance" Ring by the amazingly talented Yarnplayer.  Well, of course I tried it... and tried ...and tried it.  Somehow, I always messed up or only did the first half and gave up...  Not today!!!  I had some of that Shell Pink Lt. still on my needle, so I gave it a go...
I did it! I did it!  Sure, it's not the neatest work in the world, but I got it done!!!  :-D  I'm thrilled!  I can't wait to do it again ...and again ...and again. LOL. 

-Stephanie Grace
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment